At Wingard’s, you can shop outdoors and easily keep your distance from others. We’re sanitizing our cart handles after each use. We require masks in our Gift Shoppe and Produce Market. You can also order by email.
We have made some changes to our operations:
- Regular Hours: 9:00-6:00 Mon-Fri, 9:00-5:00 Sat, and closed on Sundays
- When shopping with us, please keep a distance of six feet between yourself and others, as well as use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit.
- For our mutual safety, masks are required in The Produce Market and Gift Shoppe.
- We cannot look at your cellphone, nor can we see it from six feet away.
- We are operating with a reduced staff, so please be patient as we do our best to serve you.
- If you are here to make a purchase, please come right in!
- If you are here to pass the time, we appreciate you, but please stay away.
You can avoid social contact by EMAILING YOUR QUESTIONS OR YOUR ORDER. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and a phone number where we can reach you in order confirm the order and take payment. DO NOT place orders on Facebook. We are only able to respond to emails.
For email orders, you can come here for curbside pickup or request delivery. Standard delivery rates will apply for all deliveries. Unless you make arrangements for us to meet you at your car, you will need to go to our main checkout building to ask for help with your curbside pickup.