At Wingard’s, you can shop outdoors and easily keep your distance from others. We’re sanitizing our cart handles after each use. We have reopened our Gift Shoppe, with a limit of 5 customers are one time. Our Fresh Produce Market is a safe place to shop for food. We limit customers to 3 shopping at one time. You can also order by email.
We have made some changes to our operations:
- New Hours: 9:00-6:00 Mon-Fri, 9:00-5:00 Sat, and Closed on Sundays
- We’ve separated our Entrance and Exit areas. Please Enter the garden area on the right using the gate across from the Produce Market. Exit at the Gazebo Checkout building.
- When shopping with us, please keep a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others, and use hand sanitizer upon entry and exit.
- For our mutual safety, masks are required in The Produce Market and Gift Shoppe.
- We cannot look at your cellphone, nor can we see it from 6 feet away.
- We are operating with a reduced staff, so please be patient as we do our best to serve you.
- If you are here to make a purchase, please come right in!
- If you are here to pass the time, we appreciate you, but please stay away.
- Maximum of 3 customers in the Produce Market at once
- No returns, exchanges or refunds during this period.
You can avoid social contact by EMAILING YOUR QUESTIONS OR YOUR ORDER. Send an email to email@example.com with your order and a phone number where we can reach you to confirm the order and take payment. DO NOT place orders on Facebook. We are only able to respond to emails.
For plants that we typically stock, please click here for a current inventory.
For items typically available in our Fresh Produce Market, click here for a current inventory.
For email orders, you can come here for curbside pickup, or request delivery. CURBSIDE PICKUP is available 9:00-10:00 am and 4:00-6:00 pm only Mon-Fri and 4:00-5:00 on Saturday. We are no longer doing free deliveries. Standard delivery rates will apply for all deliveries. If you arrive outside of these hours, you may need to go into the Produce Market to ask for help with your curbside pickup.