COVID-19 Update as of June 1, 2020
We're open and continuing to practice social distancing.
At Wingard's, you can shop outdoors and easily keep your distance from others. We're sanitizing our cart handles after each use, and we have hand sanitizer stations as you enter and exit. Our Gift Shoppe and Our Fresh Produce Market are open, and we are limiting the number of customers shopping at one time. You can also order by email. We have put "Grow Your Own" vegetable and herb growing kits on-line for easy ordering.
Click here to order.
We have made some changes to our operations:
Starting June 1st, we will be returning to our regular hours:
OPEN Monday - Friday 9am-6pm & Saturday 9am-5pm
We have fine-tuned our COVID-19 safety program. Carts are sanitized after each use. Hand sanitizer is available at entry and at checkout. The following rules are for your safety and ours:
- If you are here to make a purchase, please come right in!
- If you are here to pass the time, we appreciate you, but please stay away.
- We are limiting the amount of customers in each of our areas.
- Please stay 6’ away from others and use hand sanitizer.
- We cannot look at your cellphone, nor can we see it from 6’ away.
- Please limit your engagement with our staff. Send questions via email.
- For questions or to place an order for curbside pickup, email us at email@example.com or call us at 803-359-9091. Due to overwhelming demand, it may take 24-48 hours to process your request. It’s possible the response time could be shorter, but don’t expect same day turnaround.
You can avoid social contact by EMAILING OR CALLING YOUR QUESTIONS OR YOUR ORDER IN. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and a phone number where we can reach you to confirm the order and take payment, or give us a call (yes, our new phones are working!).
For plants that we typically stock, please click here for a current inventory.
For items typically available in our Produce Market, click here for a current inventory.
Email orders will be available for curbside pickup. For orders over $100, we'll deliver for free within the following zip codes: 29072, 29073, 29169, 29170, 29212, 29063, and 29036. Standard delivery rates will apply for any orders less than $100 or outside the designated free delivery area.
You can also shop for plants using our Monrovia On-line plant sales capability. You pay Monrovia directly, but the plants are shipped here and we notify you when they are ready for pick up or to schedule a delivery.
Please stay in touch and let us know how we can serve you best, now and always.
Wishing you peace and health,
Wally and Delores Steinhauser and
all of our hard-working staff